Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Turn




I have gotten to photograph and blog about a lot of different events lately. E-sessions, weddings, parties etc.. but now i have something to write about me!Last weekend in a very well though out romantic proposal My farmboy Kelly asked me to marry him. Closely followed by some well timed fire works i said yes! The wedding is coming up soon but we already had Carmen take some pictures of us on a rainy day with some new york inspired architectural pictures. Thanks for the pics Carmen they make me so happy.

2 comments:

Shaina Longstreet said...

CONGRATS!!! i'm soooo happy for you, and i adore these pictures! *swoon*
can't wait to hear the proposal story. :)
lovelove

Cherry said...

you two are a beautiful couple, oh how you have turned into a beautiful women, we can't wait to see you get married

Fall Nights

Fall Nights