Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Beach Beauties





Somehow i managed to arrive back in Canada with extremely good timing. The weather is AMAZING! I still miss my sunny San Juan Del Sur to the south but I am definately enjoying the fresh smell of spring that is in the air. Of course this does make everyone become twitterpated. This would include my brother Joel and his fiancee Heather. Yes they are just newly engaged. Congratulations you two. I am sure engagement pictures are soon to come. For now here are some pictures of my friends Chloe and Karina on the beach. It definatley was not hard to take pretty pictures of these 2 beauties from Spain.


1 comment:

Shaina Longstreet said...

congrats to Joel!!! can't wait to see engagement shots. :D
loving all your new photography whit!
are you glad to be home??

Fall Nights

Fall Nights