Sunday, December 7, 2008

So... So What

Life has hit another crossroad for me, a little bit of a scary one but somewhat empowering. I was also informed of some travel warnings for panama so it will be interesting to see what happens once we get there. I can't believe the little amount of snow we have when it is DECEMBER. It kind of makes me sad because there is something about snow that just makes you a little bit happier. Although i guess i am kind of cheating because i am leaving for the tropics probably only weeks after we get our first dump of snow so i won't have time to get sick of it. I went for a walk with my friend sue this weekend and ended up doing an impromptu photoshoot. Here are a couple of fun pictures i took of her...

                 

1 comment:

freshphotos said...

i like the blog design and the great music too whit! i'll be thinking about you in panama. "life will surely meet you there" (don't know exactly how you wanna take that; i just like the sound of it:) keep blogging, if possible, don't ask about the food, and so looking forward to the snaps from your adventures!
www.freshphotos.ca

Fall Nights

Fall Nights